Energy Efficient Ways to Heat Your Apartment in Sugar Land
With the Texan temperatures dropping low, and some areas even seeing snow, the Sugar Land nights are getting down in the 20s. Combating these chilly temperatures with your apartment’s thermostat can get expensive, even in an energy efficient community like the Enclave at Woodbridge. There are other ways to heat your apartment and keep yourself warm:
- Dress warmly in your home, with socks and a sweat shirt.
- Take a hot bath in your garden tub, then use oil or lotion on your skin to help insulate your body.
- When you bake or cook with your whirlpool appliances in the kitchen, leave the oven door open after you turn it off. It will cool faster, and the excess heat will be released into the room.
- Drink something warm, like hot chocolate or hot tea.
- Use a humidifier. The moisture in the air can increase the temperature as much as 15 degrees.
If you’re already enjoying the warmth and comfort of your apartment at the Enclave at Woodbridge this winter, tell us abut your favorite ways to stay warm, or share recipes for delicious baked goods and hot drinks that your neighbors can make in the cold. Are you looking for a warm welcome this year at a new apartment complex? Check out the apartment homes at the Enclave at Woodbridge in Sugar Land. We’d love to have you visit.
Photo credited to wine me up.