One Hour to a Clean Apartment in Sugar Land, Part 2
At the beginning of the month, we told you we were going to start telling how to get your apartment at the Enclave at Woodbridge in Sugar Land clean in one hour; our first post was about how to clean the highest traffic area in your apartment home, the living room, in fifteen minutes. What’s the next most visited space in your apartment?
If you’re like most people, it’s probably the bathroom. Bathrooms get a lot of traffic from guests and residents and have to be cleaned often. While the task may seem daunting, you can actually complete it easily with tips from Apartment Therapy and Real Simple in 5 minutes flat.
Clean Your Bathroom in Five Minutes
- Minutes One: Drop 2-3 Alka-Seltzer or denture cleaner tablets into the toilet bubble and let those bubbles work their magic. Put towels in the laundry basket and straighten up the counters.
- Minute Two: Use class cleaner to clean the mirror. Grab the disposable wipes.
- Minute Three: Use one disposable wipe to clean the custom counter top, another for the faucet and sink basin. Use a third on the toilet tank, handle, and lid, a fourth on the seat, under the seat, and on the lip of the bowl, and a final wipe on the base of the toilet and the floor around it.
- Minute Four: Sweep/Swiffer/Mop the floor.
- Minute Five: Take out the trash, light a candle, put out fresh hand towels and toilet paper. Flush the cleaner down the toilet.
That wasn’t so bad, was it? Though this doesn’t include cleaning your garden tub, you only need to do that about once a week, so save it for when you have a little more time. It will only add on about three minutes to your scrub down, so you’re welcome to add it if you wish, and you’ll still be within the time frame.
What are your speed cleaning tricks? Have you ever cleaned with denture cleaner before?
Photo credited to How can I recycle this?